Sunday, October 14

hello again! yesterday was quite fun though it was raining when i got there(east coast park). sad right. anyway, as it was a public holiday, there was some benefits or something. It is that normally you rent a bicycle for $6 per hour. Then yesterday, was hari raya pusa mah, then they allow us to ride for an extra hour and have a free drink after that. Means 2 hours + drink = $6! lol, quite cheap though. As it was still drizzling, we decided to rent the bike. Everyone got the same bike. haha. Even my dad got the same as us (me, eliza & sharyl). Normally, he would get a higher one. But this time, he got the same one as us. It's becos' we have grown taller! haha. no offence, dad. :D At first, i sort of had forgotten how to cycle a bike. Then was quite scared lah. After a while, it was alright. It was damn shuang and cool lor. The cool breeze caressed across your face. wow, the feeling is very good sia. At first, we were cycling in the drizzle, then the rain became bigger, but we still continue to cycle. "heck care" attitude. haha. Then after that, i realised that my dad had gone missing as he was in front of us de. Then i thought he cycle so fast sia until we can't even see him in sight. Then after that, saw him waving at us at the shelter. We went in as it was pouring heavily. Clara and her family came, but they went to parkway after seeing that it was pouring. They missed such good cycling experience man. lol. Then left us to cycle ourselves. Haha. When the rain became smaller, we went to cycle again so as not to waste time. Eliza actually had much difficulty in cycling. Sharyl and I decided to cycle behind so that she won't be left behind. In the end, she left us behind. Haha. She went to race with my dad. lol. Sharyl and me were left behind and we chatted while cycling. sort of cool yeah? hahaha. After the 2 hours of cycling, my legs became soft when i came down from my bike. It's was like oh my gosh, i had forgotten how to walk! oh man. My legs are like jelly, seriously. They were super numb. Walk also got problem le. Then after that, my butt and shoulders are aching like hell. Next day, shoulders still aching. But my sore throat became better. But my sore throat turn into cough. haiix. lol. My dad told me that we had cycled 15 km in total. I've got a shock and it was the first time experiencing that too. It was quite amazing that I did that. I broke my own record! :D of cos', with all that determination.
Then today, went to church in the morning. Very funny lor eliza, she saw joann and her friend then she thought that it was me and sydney. haha. we looked so different. How could she think that it was me? After all that cycling, it makes her seems a bit sot in the mind. lol. After church service, went to popo's house. I played taidi with my cousins. haha, they said they miss me! lol! haha. they would definitely miss me when i go to Beijing. hahaha. After that, went downstairs to play bball and badminton. I suddenly loved to play bball and think that it was just so fun! haha, though i think netball rawks more! :D We played for about 1 hour and I'm already sweating like a lot? Okay, I ran a lot as we played match. 2 vs 2. Giff and me vs Laur and dad. haha. My dad don't even knows the rules then we tell him, he don't believe. he say he play for so long liao don't have this rule de. No matter what we say, he also don't listen. So we played acording to his method. But in the end, we still won! LOL. Oh yah, when we play the ABC shooting one, i shoot in 4 consecutive balls ! woots, first time ley! haha so happy! my dad damn impressed sia! hahaha:D I myself also quite shocked lah. lol. I think my bball skills improved but my badminton skills deproved. oh man. this sucks. After that, went back to eat dinner. I miss my grandma's cooking a lot. She cooks damn nice food lor. yummy yummy! i love her chilli ! :p i love her many many many. x33. Then watch "Goong S". Quite funny lah, but i think "Goong" is nicer. :D Today updated a lot le lor. Don't say i did not update. Those who just dropped by, please tag! :D i appreciate it de okay! lol. stay happy always [: exams finally over! celebrate! just so random lah. still happy over this exam thing. lol. Next time, my replies will be replied in the tagboard le. :D Almost everyday, i'm going out. hehes, so seldom see me online ba. Maybe only at night online nia lor. dun know lah. see first. Anything want to ask me, can tag me or testi me in friendster. thanks! :D

No comments: